Our web / internet based training is unique, engaging, and memorable. Each course is truly interactive. Self-paced courses include rich multi-media, interactive animations, and strong instructional design rooted in industry regulations and practices. All certificates are PASSWORD protected and individualized records are permanently maintained.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN!
- NEW DOT rules and regulations (Updated 05/04/2010 49 CFR Part 40)
- Reasons for testing
- Test methodologies and procedures
- How tests are conducted
- Obstacles in testing and troubleshooting
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Record keeping and reporting
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT!
- Comply with up to date regulations and industry standards
- Reduce cost of new and refresher training
- Develop expertise through interactive, one-on-one learning
- Communicate with trainer and peers
- Convenient 24/7 learning at your own pace
- Personalized permanent, secure training records
- Notification of renewal requirements
- Increased retention and Higher passing rates
- More value for your training dollar
- Dynamic course modules
- Continuing education credit
- sit in the classroom with other students
- Interaction with other students
- face to face instruction
- ability to train a large number of people at one time
- limited schedule (only conducted several times per year)
- more expensive (requires transportation costs)
- class is conducted via the internet
- classes offered weekly
- private instruction
- less expensive (no transportation costs)
- requires a web cam and high speed internet connection
Most Popular Courses
- DOT Urine Drug Screen Collector (UDS)
- DOT Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT)
- DOT Screening Test Technician (STT)
- Saliva Drug Screen Collector
- Urine Collection non-DOT
- Rapid Drug Screening
Training Process (for most classes)
- 1. Look thru our selection of training options below and choose the class or classes that are best for you.
- 2. Order and pay for your training class or classes
- 3. You will receive an email confirmation of the training, along with pre-class study materials.
- 4. For web - internet based training, you will receive a link to the on-line training course (passkey is required).
- 5. For classes that require mocks in real time (DOT: UDS, BAT & STT), you must schedule your web cam mock observation by calling 801-596-2709.
- 6. Upon completion of the class requirements, you will receive a Certificate of Training showing that you have been certified!
Complete Class Listings
- Urine Drug Screen Collection Training Course
- - Rapid Multi-panel Dip / Cassette
- - Rapid Multi-panel Cup
- Saliva Drug Screen Collection Training Course
- Hair Drug Screen Collection Training Course
- Nail Drug Screen Collection Training Course
- Sweat Patch Collection Training Course
- Surface Drug Testing - Substance Drug Testing
Ordering is EASY!!
Ordering Online: Order securely online by clicking the Online Store - Drug Test Training button on the left side of the page. From there you can select the courses that are of interest to you and view them in greater detail. Once you have narrowed down your choices you can place the Training Courses in you shopping cart.
1476 South Major Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84115