Drug Testing Industry Certification
Learn How to Perform Drug Tests - Drug Testing Certification - Drug Test Training - Certification for DOT protocols as well as non-DOT regulated testing proceedures.
Transmetron offers certification for DOT urine drug screen collection as well as certification for DOT breath alcohol technician.
We also offer training for individuals or companies that are non-DOT regulated, but want serious in-depth training.
About Our Courses
What Our Courses Are Not!
Other companies may offer training that contains flat graphics, stale presentations, and boring read-the-screen text. Certificates can be generated without a true assessment of the learner’s
knowledge in the subject matter. Accountability is minimal. Follow-up doesn’t exist. Our courses are different!
What Our Courses Are!
Our web / internet based training is unique, engaging, and memorable. Each course is truly interactive. Self-paced courses include rich multi-media, interactive animations, and strong
instructional design rooted in industry regulations and practices. All certificates are PASSWORD protected and individualized records are permanently maintained.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN!
DOT rules and regulations (February 2021, Final Rule 49 CFR Part 40)
- Reasons for testing
- Test methodologies and procedures
- How tests are conducted
- Obstacles in testing and troubleshooting
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Record keeping and reporting
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT!
- Comply with NEW DOT regulations and industry standards
- Reduce cost of new and refresher training
- Develop expertise through interactive, one-on-one learning
- Communicate with trainer and peers
- Convenient 24/7 learning at your own pace
- Personalized permanent, secure training records
- Notification of renewal requirements
- Increased retention and Higher passing rates
- More value for your training dollar
- Dynamic course modules
- Continuing education credit
WHEN WILL I GET A CERTIFICATE?
- Following completion of the web - internet based course and Final Exam you will be able to print a Certificate indicating the completion of the web based portion of the class.
- A copy of certificate can be sent to your employer.
- You will be notified when your certificate is due for renewal.
- You will always have access to your PASSWORD protected training records.
WHO SHOULD ORDER OUR TRAINING:
- Individuals requiring new or refresher certificates
- Companies employing drug test collectors, BATs, STTs
- Employers with DOT-covered workers
- Occupational health providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Government agencies
- Third party administrators
- Regulated and non-regulated employers
- Service industries
- Insurance companies
DOT Urine Drug Screen Collector Training $250
DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Training $150
DOT Screening Test Technician Training $250
See also our
Complete Line of Drug Test Training - Drug Testing Certification
We offer two basic course tracks: